Wednesday 11 March 2009

VISITING OLD CITY HALL with ROBERT ROTENBERG

My review of Robert Rotenberg's Old City Hall is up at Crime Time, you can find it here. It's the best first novel I've read since Tom Rob Smith's Child 44, and look where that one went. The publisher's blurb compared it to Law & Order, and in fact, it shares many of the strengths of that series. Of course, they also compared it to CSI, and I still can't figure out why! And if you're curious, that's the Old City Hall itself, on the left.

2 comments :

RRotenberg said...

Michael,

Thank you so much for blogging about Old City Hall. What high praise!

In the future, would it be possible for me to quote your blog?

Bobby

Michael Carlson said...

Please do: I wouldnt say it if I didnt mean it. I do give great blurb sometimes. And great job on the book.